PLEASE NOTE – THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND
This Cormandel Shirt from Rodd & Gunn is woven from yarns that feature a unique delave wash, which lends the fabric a slightly faded look and soft feel. Milled in Italy, from premium linen harvested in France and Belgium and certified by European Flax. Pre-washed for easy going feel, the fabric will continue to soften over time and with each and every wash.
Our model is wearing size ME and measures: 188cm (6’2”) tall with a 96cm (38”) chest and an 81cm (32”) waist.
– Sports Fit
– 100% Linen – Milled in Italy by Albini, one of the world’s finest mills
– This fabric certified by European Flax and harvested in France and Belgium
– Uniquely faded delave washed yarns
– Naturally sustainable linen produces no waste
– Our linen shirts are grown completely GMO and pesticide free
– Spread collar with removable collar stays
– Spade chest pocket
– Placket with metal buttons
– Pre-washed to add the softness and relaxed feel
– Care Instructions: Machine wash, designed to fade
Size Guide – Rodd & Gunn
If it doesn’t quite fit, send it back using our free return shipping!
|Size||UK (cms)||UK (inches)||EU|
|Waist Size (inches)||International||UK (inches)||EU|
There are no reviews yet.